This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- Most nights I opt out of the regularly scheduled dinner. I eat, but the food aversions do not have casseroles or red sauce as part of the plan.
- I was a little annoyed that my RE who put me on Metformin and had no problem telling me how long he wanted me on it during my pregnancy before I got pregnant would not remind me what that information was. Now, my OB might have to send me to a high risk doctor just to get an answer since he's not comfortable with making that decision.
- I'm already dreading the next four workdays. I agreed to 10-12 hours per week total (so about 2 days per week) and I'll be working 24 hours this week alone. Oh well, at least I'll like the paycheck!
- Watermelon is my new favorite food. So happy I finally want something healthy!
- I bought something for the baby. Target was having a great sale so I ordered the video monitor we wanted, got 5% off, free shipping, and a $40 Target gift card! My husband said we shouldn't pass it up so we didn't.
- I'm counting down to my sister's graduation in May and praying that I look pregnant. Starting off as a heavy girl means there's no guarantee!