This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- We purchased a stroller this week and paid a total of $10! It was originally $199 and on Target clearance for $50. I had a $40 gift card from the video monitor we bought so bam!
- I'm considering going to a gender ultrasound place at 16 weeks for my birthday next month. Our OB doesn't do the anatomy u/s until 20 weeks and I would have to wait until the middle of April. Not sure if I will want to wait.
- I ordered the Snoogle pillow today after talking to my chiropractor. My hip has been hurting when I sleep and it's so hard to find a comfortable position. Plus, we got it for free by using a Christmas gift card and a Target gift card from Swagbucks!
- I seriously cry whenever I find out that someone who has been trying for a baby for a while is pregnant. It touches me and I can totally relate.
- I believe in the power of prayer so much that I honestly pray for everyone that I know or follow via twitter or blogging who is pregnant every day. And now, my husband does too! Prayer works and I want everyone's babies to be surrounded in prayer!