This week, I'm saying So What if...
- Not everyone had kind things to say about our announcement yesterday. It won't take away from our joy!
- I couldn't be happier that today is the last day of my job! I'm ready to stay at home and not be working retail.
- I think the cost of maternity clothes is ridiculous and hard to find! I'm only going to wear them for a short time so I don't want to spend a fortune on them.
- I haven't sewn in weeks! My next show isn't until April so I'm taking a break in the meantime.
- I really want to buy something for the baby, but without knowing the gender, it's really hard.
- Some days I still need a nap. I have more energy overall to do things, but I still get tuckered out quickly.
- Phil and I like to tell people this is our "miracle baby" and know that it wouldn't have happened without God.