- I had a relatively good night's sleep and was able to move around this morning without feeling like a truck just ran over me.
- There was minimal traffic this morning allowing me just enough time to get hot chocolate and donuts on the way to work. I was also 10 minutes early to work because of said traffic.
- Getting the laundry in and the boy dressed without any drama...enough said.
- Finding out that because I switched my renter's insurance to my car insurance company, I just got free renter's insurance plus saved $100 on my car insurance because of the discounts!
- Going to Wal-Mart only to find that cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups were only 58 cents each!
- Eating a frozen burrito for lunch while watching the beginning of HSM 3...again.
- Not having to carpool the boy and the neighbor's preschooler at work thus giving me a total of one hour extra "off time" for the day!
- Knowing that I have a great guy who loves me that I get to spend the weekend with.
- Having my friend over for the weekend to do Christmas crafts including sewing a Christmas tree skirt for me!
- Knowing we will once again have sunlight on Sunday!!!
Friday, November 13, 2009
On A Good Day
It's days like today that really make life worth living. It's days like today that make me look forward to more days just like this one. Here's a recap: