Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday!!!

Words can not express how thankful I am that it is finally Friday! Just knowing that has given me a sense of renewal today. This past week has been so busy for me and being sick was just the icing on the cake! Since this week has been so crazy I am really looking forward to the weekend. Why? Well, because we are doing a whole bunch of this....

NOTHING!!!!

Ok, well I'm sure we'll be doing something, but overall there's only two things that we are planning on doing...going to see the kids I used to watch and bringing the oldest her birthday present and softball tonight. Yep, that's pretty much it! We're going to try to keep the running around to a minimum and just relax this weekend. Doesn't that sound lovely?

I must admit that even though I love to go out and about, I'm really looking forward to some time with my amazing fiance this weekend. He's pretty happy about the weekend too since he loves to just stay at home and relax after his two-hour-each-way commute Monday thru Friday. He works very hard and needs his time to unwind on the weekend which, unfortunately, he didn't get much of last weekend so, we're going to fix that this weekend.

Well, those are our weekend plans...What are yours?

No comments: