Monday, September 6, 2010

On Who I Am...

I feel like I'm constantly learning more about myself. I am always trying to figure out who I am and what I want. I'm learning that it is ok for me to be me. It's ok for me to not always be sure of what I want or who I am--that's part of life. Things are constantly changing and so am I.

I know that no matter what, Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love the smells, the weather, the leaves changing colors, and all things pumpkin. It feels magical to me and very comfortable. This past weekend has felt like Fall and I love it.

Christmas is my second favorite season. I know, it should be winter, but it's honestly the Christmas season that I love. The lights, peppermint, hot chocolate, spirit of giving, and general warm fuzzies that I get during this time of year is what makes it special to me.

I love ice cream any time of the year.

Candles make me happy, particularly the ones that smell great.

I love being crafty. I don't do this so much anymore, but hopefully one day soon it will be more often.

Going to dinner/lunch/coffee/playing games with friends. Nothing is better than getting together with one or two of my best girl friends and having a date.

I love going out of my way to make someone else's day better.

I love getting into a great book and finding out it is part of an amazing series.

I love knowing that in only five-ish months, I will be marrying the man of my dreams.

These are just a few of the things that I love and will always love. My list is ever growing and ever changing, but these things are just a little part of what makes me....me.

No comments: