When looking for a new place to live, we all have our deal-breakers. Some things are smaller than others, but for me some bigger things are:
- Not having enough space to live. I know this seems simple or petty, but if there isn't enough space for my furniture and belongings, what am I supposed to do?
- Bedbugs. I haven't experienced them, but I have heard they are horrific.
- Pesky neighbors. You may not be able to control this, but since I've had "crazy neighbors" before, I would like some decent ones.
- Bad maintenance. My current place has no maintenance team and things are always done sub-par.
- Unsafe environment. I don't want to be worried about being robbed on the way to/from my car.
- Outrageous rent prices. I'm not willing to give up my future children in order to live there.
These are just a few of my deal-breakers. What are some of yours?