Saturday, November 13, 2010

Deal Breakers

When looking for a new place to live, we all have our deal-breakers. Some things are smaller than others, but for me some bigger things are:
  • Not having enough space to live. I know this seems simple or petty, but if there isn't enough space for my furniture and belongings, what am I supposed to do?
  • Bedbugs. I haven't experienced them, but I have heard they are horrific.
  • Pesky neighbors. You may not be able to control this, but since I've had "crazy neighbors" before, I would like some decent ones.
  • Bad maintenance. My current place has no maintenance team and things are always done sub-par.
  • Unsafe environment. I don't want to be worried about being robbed on the way to/from my car.
  • Outrageous rent prices. I'm not willing to give up my future children in order to live there.
These are just a few of my deal-breakers. What are some of yours?

No comments: