Let me be honest, I've been completely overwhelmed lately, so it's probably a good thing that it's Thankful Thursday. Hopefully, this will help remind me of all the good things in my life.
I am thankful for...
- My fiance who is supportive of my at all times and lets me cry on his shoulder (or over the phone).
- Netflix. I can now stream videos and have them delivered to my door and I don't have to drive to the store to get them.
- This is the last day before Thanksgiving break! Tomorrow is conference day and we are going to an ACSI Convention for a couple of days, but it's still freedom!
- Time to try to play catch up on my days off.
- A new apartment that I will be moving into.
- Phil's official confirmation that his job came through! It only took a few months, but it is here.
- Family and friends.
- Having a future Mother-in-Law who will help with getting addresses and field questions from family members about the wedding.
- A new candle. Glade "Sugarplum Fantasies"