Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Let me be honest, I've been completely overwhelmed lately, so it's probably a good thing that it's Thankful Thursday. Hopefully, this will help remind me of all the good things in my life.

I am thankful for...
  • My fiance who is supportive of my at all times and lets me cry on his shoulder (or over the phone).
  • Netflix. I can now stream videos and have them delivered to my door and I don't have to drive to the store to get them.
  • This is the last day before Thanksgiving break! Tomorrow is conference day and we are going to an ACSI Convention for a couple of days, but it's still freedom!
  • Time to try to play catch up on my days off.
  • A new apartment that I will be moving into.
  • Phil's official confirmation that his job came through! It only took a few months, but it is here.
  • Family and friends.
  • Having a future Mother-in-Law who will help with getting addresses and field questions from family members about the wedding.
  • A new candle. Glade "Sugarplum Fantasies"

1 comment:

Tristan said...

I should do these..lol..my make me more aware of the good things!

glad his job came through!!!

i need to try that candle..big time..lol!