I have a short list and a long list.
- Buy packaging tape.
- Get gas in my car.
- Buy a wreath hanger.
- Fill out the Compassion card to sponsor a child.
- Clean the kitchen.
- Clean the bathroom.
- Make dinner.
- Start packing.
The Long List
- Clean and pack the bedroom.
- Pack up the living room.
- Pack the kitchen.
- Go through the closet and donate "unwanted" items.
- Pack the closet.
- Call Comcast and get them to move our service to the new apartment.
- Switch over BGE.
- Switch renter's insurance to new address.
- Put in an address change form.
- Pack the bathroom.
- Talk to the gym, switch trainers, and buy more sessions.
- Actually go to the gym to work out.
- Go shopping for new clothes.
I'm sure that I have so much more to do, but that's all I can think of for now. I will be gone for an ACSI convention for school Sunday afternoon through Tuesday afternoon so that gives me even less time to get everything done.
And, I got an email from my landlord saying that she will let me know when/if she needs to show the apartment before I move out. How on earth am I supposed to keep the place looking ready to show when I will have boxes packed up all over the apartment?
Somebody help me.