Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So What Wednesday!

This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • This baby blanket quilt is killing me to make. It is not going together easily and I've had to put it down a few times already so I don't go crazy. My mil is coming over today so hopefully she can help me troubleshoot it.
  • I am taking on a huge order for a friend. It's for her baby due in November and she wants me to make a valance, two curtains, crib skirt, bumper, two pillow covers, a quilt, fleece blanket, three pacifier clips, ten burp cloths, and a door stopper.
  • I know that I am sometimes too reasonable with pricing my items. I like to make things affordable and know what it costs for me to make. I just don't end up putting my time into the pricing equation.
  • I have no idea how much shipping costs for any given thing. I went to ship laundry soap to someone and charged them $5.00. Too bad the total was actually close to $11! Yes, I ate the extra cost right there.
  • I seem to always want to go swimming when it's too cold out and the water would be freezing.
  • My hormones have been getting the best of me lately and I wanted to cry the other day in the ice cream aisle because I was hungry and couldn't find an ice cream that my husband and I both agreed on.
  • I use my own photos from a few years ago for inspiration on my weight loss journey. I want my face to look like this again...
Look, I have definition in my face! Lol.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

I hear you when it comes to eating up the cost of things for people. I take pictures for people on the side and also have really cheap prices...I'm trying to do better, but it's hard!

Good luck with the quilt! :)