Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sometimes and Always


Sometimes... I go the gym and feel like I'm going to die.
Always... I'm glad I did it and look forward to liking the gym again.

Sometimes... I get sad that our Netflix subscription is ending this Friday!
Always... I know it will be better for us not to be watching it all the time and it will save us money.

Sometimes... I get so much done in one day that I am exhausted the next.
Always... I'm thankful that I have an understanding husband who is ok with me taking a day off.

Sometimes... I want to throw away all of the clutter in our apartment.
Always... My husband doesn't let me and will look through the bags to make sure I didn't go crazy with it!

Sometimes... I think about the money I could be making if I went back to work.
Always... I know that staying home is the best thing for us right now. My health and our marriage is more important than making more money.

11 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

I am in one of those moods to get rid of clutter right now! Have a great day!

Mar [Parenting and Proverbs 31] said...

I occasionally think about how life would be for us right now if I had stayed a working mom. Rationally I know it's better for all of us for me to be home with our daughter. Though our pocket books don't seem to always agree.

New follower from the GFC blog hop! Would love for you to check mine out also!

Paige said...

my husband is the same way with clutter! He never wants to throw ANYTHING away. I've gotten to where I wait til he's out of town but then he comes home and wants a list of what I threw out. Drives me nuts!

TwoFourFive said...

I am totally with you on the clutter!! I always tell my husband I wouldn't have to make those decisions on my own if he would keep up with his papers...ha!

Jamie said...

I just got back on the gym bandwagon today. Hoping I can stay on it for a bit. It felt great when I was done.

Linnea said...

I know what you mean about wanting to throw away clutter! It's my favorite way to clean!!

Amy said...

I totally feel ya with the gym! I don't always want to go, but I'm ALWAYS glad I did!

Breanna said...

So I don't know how I've been connecting with you via Twitter and Instagram all this time and have yet to follow your blog...but I fixed that :)

Jessa said...

My life is so full of clutter right now! I wish it wasn't and I really need to go back to sorting through things and figuring out where I can downsize my already very downsized existence!

MostWhatMatters said...

I do the same with working out! Keep it up! I will be your cheerleader! I am your newest follower. Check out my post if you get a chance. Amber

Megan said...

I have been working a little less lately and I feel the same way. I know that we could certainly use the extra money, but I am miserable when I work myself to death! I'd rather make sacrifices in our budget.

Thanks for linking up!