Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So What Wednesday


This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • I get a little annoyed when someone asks for my help, I go out of my way to help them, yet they still choose to not take it.
  • I am so frugal right now it's ridiculous. Seeing others in a lot of debt makes me take a closer look at EVERYTHING I buy.
  • We try to time going to the pool when there aren't a lot of kids there. These kids are usually unsupervised and have no sense of personal space.
  • We have friends coming over for dinner and my apartment is not picked up. It will happen today, after the gym.
  • I didn't want to post about starting up a fitness regimen until I knew I would stick with it. {Look for the post on Friday}
  • I was on the Tyra Banks show and had a less than pleasant experience. Yes, it's true and it was awkward to watch.
  • I want our upcoming vacation to be a vacation, but my mother-in-law wants to have us run all over Boston for the week. Hey, we like to sleep in and be leisurely on our vacations!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...what were you doing on the Tyra Banks show??? Were you a guest or an audience participant? I have never been to a talk show....exciting!

Brittany said...

Totally understand how you feel about the vacation!! I LOVE just relaxing and usually everyone wants to run around and wake up early!! When that happens I need a vacation after my vacation!!!! Love the blog!!

Unknown said...

Yes, a vacation after the vacation is always necessary!
And ok back up you were on Tyra! OMGGG Details girl, details!

Melissa said...

You gotta take control of your vacation, girl! Can you compromise with you mother in law and do half sight seeing, half sleeping in?

New follower! Found you through the blog hop!

Megan said...

you were on the Tyra Banks show!?! is she pretty awful in person? I would love to hear more!!

new follower from the GFC Blog Hop! :)
megancamille.blogspot.com