Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blog Star: Hi, I'm Kate


Hi. I'm Kate. I grew up in Southern California and moved to the East Coast in the summer of 2007.

My blog is basically random tidbits about my life. I love a fun link up and saving money. 

I am a former nanny of five years and former English teacher as well. I am now a stay-at-home wife and I love it! I have an Etsy shop because I love to sew and it gives me something fun to do.

I just started working out {again} and I am looking forward to getting fit and healthy.

I hope you take a chance to look around. Feel free to leave a comment so I can visit you too!

7 comments:

Katie said...

I'm an East Coaster too! And good for you starting to work out again! It is so hard to make the time, but so worth it!

Kate, The Blog Diva said...

I'm just stopping by to say hello From The Blog Star Blog Hop!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I might have to get some sewing tips from you, love your stuff!

Jessica Ayala said...

I'm a native Southern California girl! Stopping by from Blogstar. Have a lovely day!

Unknown said...

Yay, so excited you decided to link-up. Your etsy shop is amazing ... if I haven't told you enough.

Stacy Sews and Schools said...

Hi!! Another stopping by from Blog Star Blog Hop!! I am now a new follower of yours! I'm a new blogger and a new sewist! :)

Unknown said...

Stopping by from BlogStar...Love the clutches in your etsy shop! Look forward to reading more. :)