Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday


This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  • I changed my email address only to have to use the old one again because of the unexpected move.
  • I get frustrated that everyone is getting pregnant and we're not. I'm ok with waiting a little longer, but I would like to feel like I have a chance each month, but with my PCOS I don't.
  • I'm having a hard time adjusting to everything.
  • I don't think I'm going to get all of my sewing done on time. I'm sure I will, but it definitely doesn't seem that way now and is completely overwhelming.
  • I'm happy that I was able to be honest with my friend when she texted me. Even if she doesn't want to hear the truth it was important to let her know.
  • I'm still sending her a Christmas card because I care.

4 comments:

Tristan said...

Your sweet baby will come at the right time..ugh..it is so hard to hear about everyone being pregnant but you..totally sucks.


and..when life changes,it has a way of weeding out friends that aren't there for you.
Good friends will always be there.

Unknown said...

Ahhh I am in the same boat as you as the pregnancy thing. Soooo annoying. I swear EVERYONE is having a baby but me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheerful Homemaker said...

I've noticed a big baby boom here, too. If it were the water, I'd send you a bottle!