Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's a Resume NOT an Online Dating Profile!

What the flip is a resume profile? I've been looking online at some resume samples and all of the websites are telling me to skip the objective and make a profile. This profile is supposed to "sell" you and your accomplishments in 3-4 sentences.  All of the ones I've read look like the job-equivalent of an internet dating profile. I thought I wanted a job, not another boyfriend.

I guess I'm just a little old-school when it comes to this. It's all just a little confusing trying to figure out what to write and Phil's dad sent me a great job listing that the closing date is tomorrow so I must have some kind of decent resume done tonight....goodnight.

I'm sure we'll figure out something, but until then I may or may-not need a hug and a major chocolate fix.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am proud of you honey you did a great job writing that resume. I know there is a good job out there with your name on it! Keep up the good work!