Friday, January 22, 2010

Love and true appreciation

Have I ever mentioned that I have the most kind, patient, caring, wonderful man on the face of the planet? Well, in case you didn't know I totally do. I'm not sure how I got this lucky, but really it couldn't make me more appreciative or happy if it were even possible.

I woke up this morning to find out that Phil decided to let me use his car for the weekend in case of inclement weather. I'm going to visit a friend in Virginia and he has a four-wheel drive vehicle and I do not. He even transferred over the car seats for me which, subsequently, made him miss his train.

I was supposed to leave today right after work, but got sick right after lunch and was unable to leave. After he worked and came home he ran to the store to get me some sprite and brought me some saltines as well since I can't eat anything at the moment. He made sure to check in with me periodically and told me to call him if I needed anything.

I really do love this man and love to see him happy. He is so incredible and more than I ever thought I deserved. I thank God every. single. day. for him.

No comments: