Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Goodness

This weekend was absolutely amazing! God has really blessed us and given us so much to be thankful for. We were able to just hang out and really have a fantastic time yesterday when we went to lunch at Olive Garden followed by a nap and quick dinner before I had to babysit for some friends of my bosses.

Today we went to the early service at church then went home and had lunch. We've been working on eating out less and keeping it down to a minimum so since we had agreed only once this weekend we didn't want to eat out today. After lunch we were able to go to Home Goods, Trader Joes, and Wegmans. I love those stores and it was great to be able to spend the day with Phil just running errands and being together, even if I was exhausted from not getting enough sleep.

It really seems as if there has been a positive turn-around in our relationship and with Phil's happiness. It seems as though God has really given him some comfort and acceptance of things and he's been so incredibly happy since Friday. It's great to see him so happy and he loves it so much which makes me happy.

He's so incredible and I'm thankful for being able to have him in my life!

No comments: