Monday, January 18, 2010

Work it out!

With my back feeling better I am hoping to be able to start going back to the gym for some "light cardio." I am not supposed to do weights for a while, but am allowed to use the elliptical for some exercise until my back is feeling completely better.

I am thinking of trying to get in at least 4 days of cardio for 30 minutes each day and also doing some yoga and other games on the wii fit + Phil got me for Christmas.

The back pain is still there, but more on the right side at the moment. I simply can not wait to be able to get into shape and really start to feel good about myself. Since there is no time like the present I think it will begin tomorrow morning on my "off time" from the kids.

Wish me luck!

The goal: lose 60 pounds by November 2010.

No comments: