This is the last Thankful Thursday post of the year! I can't believe that in two days it will be 2011.
This year, I have been most thankful for...
- Finding a home church that we feel comfortable in.
- God. Of course.
- Meeting new friends.
- Completing and earning my Bachelor's degree!
- Being able to visit family and friends in California.
- Vacations. North Carolina and California were great!
- Starting my teaching career.
- Family and friends that are supportive and loving.
- Phil finally proposing!
- Being able to plan a wedding. It is so much fun!
- Moving to a bigger and nicer apartment.
- Philip. He is the most caring and supportive man.
- Being able to take a month off of work during my job transition.
- Losing 11 pounds. Not as much as I was hoping, but it's still a good start!
- Feeling blessed beyond measure.
This is just a short-list of what I could think of. 2010 has been such an amazing year! What are you thankful for?