Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday 2010

This is the last Thankful Thursday post of the year! I can't believe that in two days it will be 2011.

This year, I have been most thankful for...
  • Finding a home church that we feel comfortable in.
  • God. Of course.
  • Meeting new friends.
  • Completing and earning my Bachelor's degree!
  • Being able to visit family and friends in California.
  • Vacations. North Carolina and California were great!
  • Starting my teaching career.
  • Family and friends that are supportive and loving.
  • Phil finally proposing!
  • Being able to plan a wedding. It is so much fun!
  • Moving to a bigger and nicer apartment.
  • Philip. He is the most caring and supportive man.
  • Being able to take a month off of work during my job transition.
  • Losing 11 pounds. Not as much as I was hoping, but it's still a good start!
  • Feeling blessed beyond measure.
This is just a short-list of what I could think of. 2010 has been such an amazing year! What are you thankful for?

No comments: