Moving day is tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! There's still a few small things to pack, but all of the big things are packed away in boxes, labeled, and have a post-it on it with a color to show what room it belongs in. Yes, I am one of those people when it comes to moving.
I am also loving my job right now. It gives me so much flexibility and allows me to change things last minute. That's the great thing about being a teacher!
We still have a lot to do today that is not packing related, but that's ok. I welcome other things at this point. Some of the things we have to do today are:
- Go to the Circuit Court to get our marriage license (yay!)
- Go check out and decide on the tuxes the men are wearing.
- *Hopefully, pick up the key for the new apartment!!!
- Get Phil's desk and computer ready to move. It would be a lot easier to do now with the truck we're getting rather than waiting until February.
- Finish packing my apartment.
- Go to the bank to get the certified check for the first month's rent.
- Pay rent at my other apartment.
I'm sure there's tons more, but that's all I can think of right now.
ps...I'm also ecstatic that our wreaths came in and the bridesmaid's gifts came in today as well!!!