So What If...
- I have a million more boxes to unpack. I have a lot of stuff and putting it away can be a lot.
- I haven't been to the gym consistently in months. Life has been hectic and I've been enjoying it.
- I don't want to have kids right away when we are married. We want time to enjoy ourselves being married and save more money before we have a child.
- I like real Christmas trees. They're better than fake ones!
- I skip the morning devotionals every now and then. I've been exhausted and that extra half-hour of sleep really helps.
- I change my lesson plans regularly. I really try to make the right decisions for what my classes need and sometimes that is a day off from learning and sometimes that's going over the same lessons to make sure they get it.
- I haven't slept at my new apartment yet. We're still getting the basics unpacked and I refuse to stay there if I can't even shower.
What are you saying "So What" to this week?