Today I am most thankful for...
- Moving. Everything is over at the new apartment and it feels so cozy.
- Family and friends that help move.
- Having our first "dinner date" with friends tonight at the new place.
- Working part-time. It's so nice to be able to have the extra time to figure things out, although I'm usually booked anyways.
- Phil. He is more than I could have ever wanted and exactly what I needed.
- Christmas. I love everything to do with the season...not to mention the fact that with out Christ, Christmas would be obsolete.
- Yummy food. Enough said.
What are you most thankful for this week?