Monday, April 9, 2012

I love organizing. Seriously, I do. But, it comes to a point where it can be completely overwhelming. Take our apartment. It has two bedrooms, one bath, a small, cube of a kitchen, and an open living/dining room. It's not huge, but not too small either. It has a lot of closets {which I make sure to use for all of my storage and stocking up}.

Our apartment has been transformed many times. The living room has been rearranged three times and the guest room is on it's fourth turn. We still call it the guest room, but it's now used exclusively as my sewing room.

Reorganization is not easy. It involves moving furniture and a lot of organization...organization that has been desperately needed.

This time around we are completely changing around the guest sewing room. Nothing is the same and get this...my husband actually told me that he wanted me to buy a sewing table! Seriously, he let me find what I wanted and we actually bought it! It has made such a huge difference and I can't wait to show you once the room is finished.

Here's the table we bought...
Thomasville Beau Monde® Desk
(target.com)

It's technically a "writing desk", but was exactly what I was looking for. It has plenty of space for my machine and a drawer to put some of my sewing essentials in.

I'm definitely looking forward to finishing it all up. Hopefully that will be soon.


No comments: