Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Frustrations

I am so frustrated right now. I started off my day waking up early to make sure that I would be able to have enough time to get some things done without stressing out before we have friends come over tonight. Instead, I've been super frustrated all morning. Here's why...

I had to call one of my student loan companies. They denied a request and instead of sending me paperwork to get approved for another request, they assume that since I'm not working that we would qualify for "special assistance." Um, no. Once you factor in my husband's salary, we are not going to qualify. I know this, but despite me telling you this multiple times, you decide to try to get me to check it out and use the calculator. Plus, since you go by last year's taxes, I really wouldn't qualify because I was employed then. The truth is, right not we just can't afford the super high payment you are asking for until my car is paid off this fall. That's all. And no, we're not poor.

I was told that we would only have to pay our yearly deductible for my husband's emergency room visit in January and nothing more. Too bad, they didn't mean the doctor's bill as well, which I just paid. I just wish they would have told me upfront so I didn't have to waste my time calling them.

Then I called to try to get an early appointment to my doctor. I have one scheduled for next Monday and was trying to get in this week so my husband wouldn't have to take off early two days next week. Nope, no openings. Oh, and they offered for me to reschedule for next Thursday. Um, I think you're missing the point here.

I'm not sure what's going on, but this is a common thing for me to deal with. People must not understand me very well or I don't know what is going on. I'm very clear and get the most annoying answers ever. It's like they purposely go out of their way to do the opposite of what I'm saying.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who deals with this.

No comments: