Wednesday, April 25, 2012


This week I'm saying So What if...
  • I've gotten three job/interview offers in the past two months and I turn them down each time. I like being at home and I don't know if right now is the time I'm supposed to go back to work.
  • I stayed up until almost 5am finishing up the last book of The Hunger Games series. It was a great book and I wanted to finish it!
  • I was not happy that the man upstairs was so loud that he woke me up. Did I mention that I stayed up late yesterday so I was hoping to sleep in today?
  • My apartment is in need of a little TLC. I've been busy getting ready for the show and making some custom orders.
  • I still love watching cheesy Disney movies.

1 comment:

Brandy Bruce said...

I love Disney movies! I'd rather watch a Disney movie than the other kid stuff I have to watch (Max and Ruby, Dora the Explorer, Franklin and Friends). You should read Catching Fire! I liked it as much as the first book.