Wednesday, April 18, 2012


This week I'm saying So What if...
  • My husband has been doing all of the housework. I have a show coming up and I don't have the inventory yet to not be sewing for two weeks before each show.
  • I need a little space from family sometimes. Yes, they are super helpful and awesome, but sometimes they can be a little too helpful.
  • I'm afraid to eat pizza since I stopped eating fast food almost two months ago. Last time I didn't eat if for three weeks I got really sick and I'm not up for that again.
  • I'm at the fabric store 2-3 times a week now. They keep having good sales and I run out of things I need.
  • I haven't been eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner until it's super late. I've been so busy and don't realize what time it is until I take a break.

No comments: