Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday!

This week, I'm saying So What if...
  •  I get interested in books/movies/shows way after everyone else. Yes, I just jumped into the Hunger Games trilogy and I love it!
  • I've been way too tired to get anyting big done. My allergies have kicked in and I feel like crap.
  • I used the term "jerkoff" on the phone with my mother-in-law last night. I told my husband and started laughing so hard.
  • I haven't been blogging as regularly. Sometimes I just need a break for a bit so I took it.
  • Our apartment is still in "reorganize mode." Yes, that means there's a lot left to do and with my craft show coming up, it will take longer than necessary.


1 comment:

Brandy Bruce said...

Hilarious about the conversation with your mother-in-law! I said "crap" the other day while talking to my mom and froze on the phone because I never say those words around her! Hope you'll stop by and see my so what list too!