Monday, May 17, 2010

McFatty Monday

I'm back from California, so it's back to the grind...well, maybe tomorrow. I've been trying to catch up on unpacking everything so the gym is out of the question for today, but I am keeping a close eye on my eating.

The trip was great! We had a lot of fun and ate way too much good food! I managed to gain a little, but that could also be because of the lack of water we drank so I'm not too worried about it. We did a lot of walking around while we were out there so it's not like we were lazy slugs the whole time.

I'm looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow night with my gym buddy for Zumba and getting back to liking the gym and looking forward to it!

This week's goals will be:
1. Go to the gym 4 times
2. Eat better than last week--which, really shouldn't be that difficult

What are your goals for the week?

No comments: