Monday, March 8, 2010

McFatty Monday

Well, it's been a week since I've started with McFatty Mondays. I have made some changes that will hopefully make it work.

  • I have completely given up soda for a whole week! It was difficult and I still crave it, but it will be better in the long run.
  • I have kept on my 30 day "Keep active" promise to myself. I went to the gym 3 times this past week and only 2 were with my trainer. Other than that I made sure that I was active for at least 10 minutes every.single.day that I was not at the gym. And yes, that included taking the stairs at the mall instead of going up the elevator.
  • I have also made sure to eat less sweets in general.
  • The new thing I've been doing for dinners at home is if I'm not really hungry, I will eat a bowl of cereal to cut down on calories instead of skipping the meal or just eating chips and dip.
I will have to do the weigh-in tomorrow morning, but I am hoping that all of these changes have made a small difference.

No comments: