Monday, March 1, 2010

McFatty Mondays

Blair has been doing McFatty Mondays for a while now and has gotten down to her Pre-pregnancy weight! She has been working so hard for a while and it has really paid off for her. This has given me some motivation by reading her blog!

Today I met with my trainer and was told to think about two specific goals when it comes to my weight loss. This started off kind of easy...I know what I want to accomplish. When I met with her we talked about my goals. Yesterday at Target Phil bought me the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD I've been wanting for a while. A lot of other bloggers have tried it and were successful and it seems like a great way to kick start a good weight loss plan.

Before the purchase I did a lot of research and found out that she does a lot of push-ups in the workout. My wrist is still huring when any pressure is applied to my right hand so I might have to hold off a little longer before I start that one. It did, however, lead me to a new goal.

I am going to workout EVERY day for the next 30 days. This can be done by going to the gym, doing a video, walking, pretty much anything that is a workout and lasts for a minimum of 10 minutes. It seems a little intense at the moment, but I feel that it really needs to be done to get me into the routine and habit of working out consistently and getting me to my goal weight.

So here's the starting stats:
 Current Weight: 196
 Goal Weight: 135

No comments: