Let's be honest, this week I really didn't want to write this post. I weighed in at 209.4. That's +0.4 pounds from last week's weigh in.
Now, let's take a look at the facts:
- I maintained my eating habits and ate between 1,200-1,500 calories per day.
- I worked out Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday with cardio.
- I started the 30 Day/300 Ab Challenge about six days ago and have done all of the exercises every night.
- I'm still drinking water and rarely something else. I get in a good amount, but it could be better.
- My fat intake is under my goal as well.
So, what happened to cause this gain? No clue. I'm thinking that either my body is retaining water or I've hit my plateau. I'm making sure to still stay in my calorie limit and keep going no matter what, but it's still a bit disheartening. I am hoping that next week will be better.