Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
 
  • I weigh myself on the regular {like almost daily} just to see how it fluctuates, but I only update my weight weekly.
  • I had my husband and friends rearrange our furniture in the living room last night. I like change in the house and he always said no because the tv was too heavy {over 100 lbs.}. Since we were getting rid of the tv, I opted for a new living room set up!
Photo: New setup in the living room! http://instagr.am/p/ODE9legD9z/
Our living room is really small so we have to be creative!
 
  • I'm happy to be home from vacation. A week with your in-laws {or almost anyone} in a travel trailer can be fun, but a little much at the same time.
  • I'm thinking that today will be a rest day. I'm tired and did a lot at the gym and rearranging yesterday so I'm beat!
  • I have no idea what we're going to do for dinner again tonight. Leftovers, anyone?
  • I really love watching the Insanity infomercials and can't wait to do it when I weigh less and my knee and back are less sore.

1 comment:

AMY MICHELE said...

Thank you for the support & Help. I really appreciate you taking the time to write me! I'm talking to B about Whey Protein for my morning smoothies - the days I work out. I'll be in search of whatever will help me.
Next May? Let me know! We'll hook up!! Where in Cali? Hopefully you are around the San Diego area! I'd love to meet my blogger buddies!
Have a great day!