Monday, March 18, 2013

16 Week Bumpdate!

TheBump.com


How Far Along: 16 weeks 1 day

Size of Baby: Avocado (4.6 inches, 3.5 oz)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +8 lbs...We'll see if it has changed at my appointment next week. Still not thinking it's that much.


Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Gender: It's a baby! We know what it is, but that's for a different post ;)

Movement: I've felt a little bit of light flutters, not everyday, but some days.

Sleep: Getting better except for my coughing which won't go away.
What I Miss: Not coughing. It has been a month or more and I can't walk faster than a toddler learning how to walk because I can't breathe.

Cravings: Cheeseburgers and coke. I limit myself though.

Symptoms: Sore hips and low back

Best Moment This Week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat and finding out if our baby is a boy or girl!

1 comment:

Vanessa Miller said...

Ahhh...when are you going to share??!!