Wednesday, March 6, 2013

So What Wednesdays

This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  • It's snowing like crazy right now and I couldn't be happier!
  • The government closed due to inclement weather which means my husband is home for the day!
  • I'm happy that the storm actually is playing out so that my husband won't be upset that we didn't get a good snow this year.
  • Our snow day tradition is cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
  • My birthday is in two weeks and the only thing I asked for is to find out what the baby is early. I didn't want to wait another month.
  • I can't wait to start sewing for this baby. I have so many cute fabrics, but not many are gender neutral.
  • I went to the doctor for my cough yesterday knowing the only thing they would do is give me an antibiotic. I'm still sick and have a history of it turning into bronchitis.
  • I'm SO happy that AWANA is cancelled tonight! I need a break with being so tired by the end of the day and with being sick, it is harder.
  • I'm happy to be a stay-at-home wife again. It didn't last long, but I'm meant to be at home and that's where I'm most happy.




1 comment:

Vanessa Miller said...

I was hoping we would get some snow in PA but it doesn't look like we are going to get much! I can't wait for my gender ultrasound. One more month to go!