Sunday, March 10, 2013

Thankful...

I started writing this post to talk about our E.R. adventure yesterday. I wanted to complain and say how horrible the wait was and how mean one of the nurses were, but to be honest...

None of that matters.

What matters is that my baby is safe and healthy.

After a bleeding scare, we saw our little munchkin wiggling around so much with a strong, healthy heartbeat of 148 bpm.

We knew that God would be faithful and he continues to prove to be just that and more.

Yes, I had to get a RhoGam shot because I'm Rh- and Phil is Rh+ which means if my blood mixes with
the baby's blood, and the baby is Rh+ my body would create antibodies against the baby thinking that it's an infection.

I'm not a fan of shots, but if it's what we need to keep my baby safe, I'll do it.

I am so thankful that the baby is ok and that the bleeding has stopped.

Now, if we can just get this cough under control so that it doesn't happen again, that would be great!

I'm resting in bed today and calling my OB tomorrow morning to let them know and see if they want to do a follow-up.

Thank you, Lord for your goodness and faithfulness.


No comments: