Monday, March 11, 2013

Week 15 Bumpdate!

Thebump.com


How Far Along: 15 weeks 1 day

Size of Baby: Naval Orange (4 inches, 2.5 oz)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +8 lbs...Not convinced that I gained 4 pounds in the last two weeks when I've been eating better and less. The doctor isn't worried and said it could be clothes or fluid. I'm going with that. We'll see if it changes at our next appointment in two weeks.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Gender: It's a baby! We find out this Sunday! Any guesses?






Movement: I've felt a little bit of light flutters!

Sleep: Getting better. 
 
What I Miss: Nothing.

Cravings: Egg salad sandwiches, cheeseburgers, and baked potato soup.

Symptoms: Swollen gums.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat today and seeing the baby on the ultrasound at the hospital Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

!!!! sooo exciting!!!!!
I have a feeling it's a little girl!!!!