This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- When the doctor told me that I had to be on pelvic rest for the next two weeks I was not thrilled. *Pelvic rest is total abstinence to not irritate the cervix and cause more spotting*
- We got the ultrasound pictures from the hospital and tried to see if we could find out the sex of the baby. No dice.
- Tomorrow is my night to make dinner and we bought baked potato cheddar soup from Bob Evans to reheat.
- My birthday is next week and the only present I asked for was for my mom to pay for the early gender scan.
- Since I'm only allowed to take it easy, I've been sitting/lying around watching movies and shows all day.
- I love watching the Duggars. I think they're great and set a good example. They seem to do well with their businesses, take care of their family, and their kids aren't hooligans.
- I can't decide on which detergent to use with cloth diapering. I don't want something super expensive...any suggestions?