Wednesday, March 20, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  •  We know the sex of the baby and want to keep it off facebook for a little while. I'll be posting a blog soon.
  • I haven't been sewing a lot and really need to. I have a show coming up in only three weeks!
  • I only want to sew for our baby and not the show. There, I said it. I'm just really want to look at cute things and make some fun stuff.
  • It's my birthday and for once I don't feel the need to shout it from the roof-top. Sure, it's great, but it just feels like another day this year.
  • I still have 5-ish months to go until we meet our baby and that seems like so long. Seriously, we both feel like it's already been so long and there's 23.5 weeks left!
  • I'm only 16 weeks and I am super round. At least there's a reason and I'm happy to be looking pregnant!


3 comments:

Vanessa Miller said...

Can't wait to find out what you'r having! At 16 weeks I look like I could be 6 months! Wear that bump proudly!

Rebekah said...

Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by from Life After I Dew! Congrats on the baby!