This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- We know the sex of the baby and want to keep it off facebook for a little while. I'll be posting a blog soon.
- I haven't been sewing a lot and really need to. I have a show coming up in only three weeks!
- I only want to sew for our baby and not the show. There, I said it. I'm just really want to look at cute things and make some fun stuff.
- It's my birthday and for once I don't feel the need to shout it from the roof-top. Sure, it's great, but it just feels like another day this year.
- I still have 5-ish months to go until we meet our baby and that seems like so long. Seriously, we both feel like it's already been so long and there's 23.5 weeks left!
- I'm only 16 weeks and I am super round. At least there's a reason and I'm happy to be looking pregnant!