Friday, March 8, 2013

Finish the Sentence...

button



1. People always tell me I will be a good mom. Which makes me happy and has nothing to do with my years of childcare experience.
2. In the movie based on my life, people would be so confused by my family dynamic.
3. Typically, I end up regrettingeating anything that gives me acid reflux...big macs, Reese's cups, pasta with red sauce...it's sad, really.
4. I always ask to leave off the onions! Not a huge fan.
5. Kim and Kanye really need to stay to themselves. They're a little crazy and in your face sometimes.
6. My Parents always reminded me to do my best and let God do the rest. They were very big on always do the best you can in any situation.
7. Every single day I pray that our baby is healthy and safe and that I'll be able to feel it move soon.
8. This one time in College my sister took a paper I wrote, put her name on it, changed the date, and turned it in to the same professor for the same class. Then, she got a higher score on it. Not fair.
9. My grossest habit is hacking up mucous from my chest right now. I'm sick and can't stop it.
10. My latest white lie was I can't remember. I try really hard to be as honest as I can and try to correct myself when I'm incorrect.
11. I know all the words to Baby Got Back! Or, at least I used to ;)
12. When I grow up I want to be a stay-at-home mom.
13. Sexy time is happening more frequently and I'm happy about that.
14. I will never, ever be super thin. My bone structure will let me get smaller, but never a size 0.
15. I think it's hilarious to watch "Ain't no body got time fo that" on YouTube.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I did it too! Love it!

You WILL certainly be a great mom, just apply your parents' advice :)

We're praying for you and your little one too! :)

Jake said...

I hate acid reflux and I always get it from drinking too much--hangover+acid reflux=mean jake. Thanks for linking up!

According to Jax said...

Visiting you from the link up! Please stop by and visit as I have a giveaway on the blog right now and 3 more in the next month!!

www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

Tristan said...

hahaha! love this!
aint no body got time for that..lol..have you seen the dental health one?!