Saturday, August 28, 2010

I've been cheating...

on my other love....the gym :(

I've been cheating with everything bad. I haven't been to the gym in two weeks and there's really no good reason for it. I don't think that being tired or busy is a good enough excuse. At this point I feel like I've run out of excuses. I don't know why I've been M.I.A., but I have been.

I may not have been able to go to the gym, but I've been on my feet a lot more. Work started last week and preparing for school was hard work! No, that doesn't mean that I can eat two desserts a day and not watch what I eat, but I'm moving around. In fact, today Phil and I went to the outlets and walked around for a little more than five hours! By the time we left my feet, back, and knees hurt so much, but that just means that I was walking around and getting exercise.

Tomorrow is a new day and with a new day I get a new start. I know I won't always make the right choice, but I can always try again and make better decisions one day at a time.

No comments: