Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuckered out

I am now officially a teacher! It's been great so far and I've had a lot of fun, but one thing is sure. Teaching is so incredibly tiring. My job no longer stops the second I walk out of the door and into the car. No way! Now, it's going home to grade papers, prepare for tomorrow's lesson, and figure out lesson plans for next week to turn in at the end of this week. I'm super busy lately.

One good thing is that I'm making sure to take out some time just for myself each day. I like to do it before Phil gets home so that I can focus on relaxing instead of wanting to tell him about my day and get things done. I still do not have internet at home and that is becoming more of a difficult thing. I stop by his house every afternoon to make sure and check my email in case parents are trying to get a hold of me. It will be easier when we decide to get me internet (probably not until January) because then I can go home after work and do whatever I need to do there. In the meantime, I have to unload the work at school, load it up to go to Phil's, unload it to get it done, and load it back up to leave. Sometimes I even have to finish it at home and unload/load it up there too and I have a lot of books y'all.

I did manage to make it to the gym today to see my trainer and I'm completely exhausted. I want to work in the gym some way, but I've been so tired when I wake up I have no idea what day it is! I'm hoping I will adjust to the new schedule quickly because I'm beat!

I am very thankful things have gone well for the first couple of days and I hope it continues!

No comments: