Monday, August 2, 2010

McFatty Mondays

What I'm learning....

I'm learning that playing softball on Sundays and just being more active in general is NOT cutting it!
I'm learning that no matter what other people think I should/should not be eating, it is still MY choice!
I'm learning that it's ok to have something you want every now and then...it's all about proportions.
I'm learning that even though I am getting "tighter" in my mid-section, that's not good enough. I want to be more fit all over!
I'm learning that no matter what, it comes down to what is best for me and what I want.
I'm learning that the results I do/do not get are a result of the effort I put in each and every day.

These past weeks have been a struggle for me. I'm doing well at maintaining, but I'm letting way too many things change how I feel and operate. It's about me and my goals right now and I need to do what is best for me no matter what other people tell me I can and can't do. At the end of the day, it's my body and I know what I need to do to change it.

Here's to making good decisions this week and seeing weight loss next week!

No comments: