Monday, August 23, 2010

McFatty Monday

Last week was tough for weight loss. I didn't lose any weight, but I also didn't gain any. I was more focused on spending time with my friends than on what I should and should not eat. I did well with not over-eating while going out so much so I still count it as a victory.

My trainer was out last week and is unavailable this week with my new schedule. I am planning on going to a couple of classes at the bare minimum or doing some low impact cardio. My shins have been killing me for the past couple of weeks so I can't run or jump right now. Walking even hurts!

I'm happy to report that my soda intake was lower this week! I'm trying to focus on small things and keeping portion size in mind. I don't feel bad if I have a cookie, I just make sure to not eat 12 cookies!

We'll see how this week goes. Today started the "Pre-Professional Week" at school and teaching starts on Monday. I made an alterations appointment for my wedding gown so I need to soon kick it into high gear! So many things are changing, but I'm determined to overcome any stress that comes my way and to make smart, healthy decisions.

What do you do when you get stressed?

No comments: